command cdb_sendEmail pToI, pFrom, pSubject, pHTMLBody, pTextBody, pAttachmentName, pAttachmentContent
This command will send an email with the specified parameters
- pToI (String) - Comma-delimited list of email address(es) to send emails to.
- pFrom (String) - Email address of the sender.
- pSubject (String) - Subject of the email.
- *pHTMLBody (String) - HTML content of email.
- *pTextBody (String) - Text content of email (multipart is used, so this can be used as a fallback if HTML fails/is empty).
- *pAttachmentName (String) - If we have an attachment, the name of the attachment.
- *pAttachmentContent (Data) - If we have an attachment, the content of the attachment.
* optional parameter
This API call requires internet access.
cdb_sendEmail "email@example.com","firstname.lastname@example.org","Hello!","<p>This is the HTML Body!</p>","This is the Text Body." # Email will be sent from Bob to Cora with subject "Hello!"
local tAttachment # Load our attachment into memory put url("binfile:attachment.pdf") into tAttachment cdb_sendEmail "email@example.com","firstname.lastname@example.org","Email with Attachment",,"This has an attachment","name.pdf",tAttachment # Email will be sent from Bob to Cora with attachment "name.pdf"