function cdb_batchCreateBlob(pDataA, pTarget, pProject, pFromSync)
This function adds multiple blobs to the database. It will create a copy of each blob either locally or on the cloud.
- pDataA (Array) - A multidimensional array, where each key is an arbitrary, user-defined name for the blob. There must be at least one key in the array.
[indexKey 1] (Array) - An arbritrary user-defined name for a blob. Recommended names are 1, 2, ..., N. This key maps to a sub-array with the following structure: * [blobType] (String) - the type of the file to be uploaded. This allows for easier lookup of the Blob Type (i.e. you can find the type without having to download the file.) * [blobData] (Binary Data) - the data to be uploaded. This data is treated as binary data. You can put data into this key using
- *[indexKey N] (Array) - The nth blob. Repeat indexKey 1's sublevel structure.
- pTarget (String) - The place to create the blob, either "cloud" or "local".
- *pProject (String) - The project name to save the blob to. Defaults to the current project. We recommend that you do not set this parameter.
- *pFromSync (Bool) - This optional key is used internally by the cbd_sync function. If it is true, the database will NOT create a record in the cdbBlobs table. Defaults to false. We recommend that you do not set this parameter.
(Array) - An array with the same keys as the pDataA input array. Each key will contain the blobID of the corresponding blob. Any keys that are missing were not successfully saved as blobs.
This API call requires internet access in order to create cloud records.
# Project Name: meetings local tDataA, tTarget, tFromSync, tProject, tBlobsA put url("binfile:/Users/johnsmith/Desktop/blob.png") into tDataA["blobData"] put ".png" into tDataA["blobType"] put url("https://sample-videos.com/video123/mp4/720/big_buck_bunny_720p_1mb.mp4") into tDataA["blobData"] put ".mp4" into tDataA["blobType"] put "cloud" into tTarget put cdb_batchCreateBlob(tDataA,tTarget) into tBlobsA # tBlobsA contains: #  - 01234567-abcd-8901-efgh-2345678901ij #  - 99999999-efgh-1231-aaaa-234567890142